SEO | Search Engine Optimisation | Natural Search Marketing
Choosing the Right SEO for Your Business
How do you choose who is the best SEO for You, Your Website and Your Business?
In its SEO Guidelines, Google states:-
Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site.
Google highlights that good search agencies like Zelst provide useful services for site owners, including:
- Reviewing your site content and structure to ensure that it can be easily crawled and indexed by search engines and provides the optimum user experience
- Development of content to ensure that your site is fresh, interesting, useful, relevant and provides the best experience for your users
- Management of online business development campaigns which integrate with your search campaign, drive your SEO and achieve your overall objectives rather than focusing on too narrow a range of indicators.
- Researching a wide range of keywords to find the most important terminology used by your customers, prospects and target audience, which are constantly tested and evaluated to ensure relevancy for your market.
- Providing SEO training for you and your staff so that you understand the importance of different factors and their relevancy to your business. Zelst believe that SEO is something your entire organisation should participate in and be aware of its importance. We also understand that if you give someone a fish, you'll feed them for a day. If you teach someone to fish you'll feed them for life.
- Zelst have a wide range of industry, sector and geographic experience that will not only help your website but your overall business.
Recognising the importance of using a good SEO for both a new site and improving an older one, Google suggests you ask your prospective SEO the following Questions:-
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
Aside from our ethical viewpoint, we realise that any quick win ruse or 'Black Hat' techniques that violate Google, Yahoo! and Bing's Webmaster guidelines, although they may achieve short term success, will ultimately harm your website and your reputation. We only participate in legitimate 'white hat' techniques that are approved by Google and the other search engines guidelines, and will benefit your website, both in the short and long term.
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
Zelst recognise the importance of a holistic approach to internet marketing. We know that Google users don't just click on the Google Natural Listings, just like some people don't even visit a search engine to find what they want. As well as our technical knowledge, we are qualified in strategic marketing, have detailed practical experience and a long, wide ranging background in owning, running and managing small to medium sized businesses. We'll work with you to manage your website, run your online business development, analyse your data and be your online marketing partner. We provide PPC Management, Affiliate Marketing, Shopping Directory management, Local Optimisation, Social Media and Analytics.
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
We don't promise any results before we fully understand what you want to achieve and the resources you have available. Once we know this, we'll be able to give you a pretty clear indication of what we can achieve for you, the results you should expect, when you will see them and what it will cost, in both money and the time you and your team will need to commit.
- What's your experience in my industry?
Before we take on any client we fully assess whether we have the experience and capability to run a campaign in your industry or sector. We have strict client confidentiality and conflict of interests' policies.
- What's your experience in my country/city?
Zelst are based in Harrogate, Yorkshire and around 50% of our clients are based within 20 miles. The other 50% are based throughout the UK, although we do have clients with international sites.
- What's your experience developing international sites?
Although we do have multi-lingual capabilities and do run a number of international sites, this is not our main core competence.
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
Our most important SEO techniques actually involve simply understanding precisely what your customers, users and potential customers are looking for, the words that they use and the words that will rock their boat and ensure they click on a link to your website. We then make sure that your site, its structure and content are relevant to those requirements and provide what those people are looking for. We then seek to develop your sites authority by organic growth of back links and targeted link development.
- How long have you been in business?
As an online marketing agency, we have been in business for 4 years but we have all been involved in internet marketing for over 10 years.
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
Good communications is the bedrock of our business. We also recognise that different people prefer to communicate in different ways and have different information requirements. We are always available by phone, mobile, email, instant messenger, Skype and seek to regularly meet our clients face to face. We provide a range of different reporting on a weekly or monthly basis, depending upon your requirements and we don't make any major changes to your site without prior approval, although most of our long standing clients now leave us to get on with whatever is required, such is the trust developed. All work on your account is documented and available to you should you require it.
Zelst offer a unique approach to SEO ensuring that your customers and potential customers find your company in natural search. We undertake a planned, structured SEO campaign using the latest ethical (White Hat) methods and technology and our own unique approach to deliver consistent and sustainable results that you can measure.
promise instant results or make wild claims, we just apply an intelligent,
results focussed, business orientated approach to SEO that delivers results for
your business, guaranteed!
Talk to us now for a Free SEO Review and/or SEO quote. Call 0845 6212068 or fill in these details and press submit:-
- Zelst | Ground Floor | York House | 10 Haywra Street | Harrogate | North Yorkshire| England | HG1 5BJ
Passionate about growing your business