Biddable Media Specialist
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Due to some exciting client wins, we’re looking to expand our team. We’re in search for a trainee biddable media specialist who shares our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating the best digital campaigns for our clients.
*Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
The roleBiddable Media Specialists are responsible for the day-to-day management of paid advertising campaigns which can include paid search, display and paid social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C business. They are typically responsible for developing, implementing and optimising paid media channels to meet and exceed clients’ KPI’s and their digital growth goals. Biddable Media Specialists have commercial acumen and confidence with numerical data which helps drive the growth and success of online businesses. Their role is an integral part of the development and management of the overall digital strategy. Biddable Media Specialists are comfortable communicating strategies both internally and externally, with a professional and authoritative conversation style.
What you will be doingKey responsibilities include:
- Strategic implementation of paid advertising campaigns including Google Shopping Campaigns, Search Campaigns, Mobile, Display, Video, Paid Social and Remarketing campaigns.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and core objectives of every client.
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target and optimised correctly.
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach according to developments in the industry and campaign performance.
- Interpreting and measuring the success of campaigns using analytics software such as Google Analytics and using this data to optimise and improve campaigns.
- Produce monthly reports for clients containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure that they are continually updated with progress and results so that all clients receive top quality, professional customer service.
- Working with the entire team to develop integrated strategies to achieve client objectives and timescales with optimum resource use.
- Optimise client campaigns for optimum performance using a detailed number of PPC and display strategies.
- Undertake regular maintenance and development of assigned client campaigns, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these accounts.
- Support the development of a paid social lead generation strategy, working alongside organic social media strategies to deliver client objectives.
- Perform extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Carry out and contribute to detailed audits for new and prospective clients as part of the onboarding process.
- Attain (and retain) all Google, Bing and Facebook Partner qualifications and certifications on an annual basis.
Who we want to work with
- An analytical thinker who is confident with numerical data.
- Methodical, innovative and creative, someone who is process led but can also demonstrate outside-the-box thinking and think on their feet when a situation presents itself.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and moving from different campaigns, objectives and goals throughout a working day whilst retaining the highest quality of work.
- Passionate about biddable media, with a general hunger for developing digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms, updates and channels.
- A team player who is fully invested and dedicated to the team around them. Demonstrates to others that they believe in the agency, its process and the goals that the team are working together to achieve.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to crack on independently with work when required.
- An organised person who can manage their workload in a clear and coherent way. Proactive with strong time management and planning skills.
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information and has an investigative brain.
- Passion for excellence using the sharpest attention to detail in all aspects of work, with a precise and effective approach to problem solving.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills for both internal and external purposes.