DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Zelst is an ambitious digital marketing agency…and we are growing! We are looking to grow our team with people who share our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating the best digital campaigns for our clients.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Digital Content Executive to join our ranks in January 2019. We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who will be able to drive high quality traffic and leads for our clients in a wide range of sectors.
- Performing extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Creating articles, blog posts and press releases for a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors and industries.
- Creating, modifying and optimising content on websites and webpages.
- Researching, drafting, editing and publishing online content to improve and add value to the target customer experience.
- Reaching out to other bloggers, publishers, journalists and other agencies to establish strong relationships and externally promote content.
- Monitoring the performance of content and provide actionable insights using various reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Developing customer behavioural patterns and trends to drive a successful content marketing strategy and improve performance for clients.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to crack on with work when required and committed and interested in the content they are creating.
- An organised person who can manage their workload in a clear and coherent way.
- Keeping all your work in ship-shape is a must with a range of clients to look after, so time-management is key.
- Has an insatiable appetite for learning and committed to develop both personally and professionally.
What we are looking for …
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent researcher who has the ability to think outside the box to find the needle in the haystack of user-generated content that answers clients’ needs.
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work independently on projects but also able to work as part of a team to deliver client objectives and goals.
- Show an all-consuming passion for writing and can boast a professional penmanship, perfect punctuation, flawless grammar and a dash of creative flair.
Is this the role for you?
Simply enter your contact details in the contact form to the right with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role advertised and upload your CV.