Digital Marketing Specialist
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Currently 75% of the total marketing budget will go to digital marketing and it is growing. Do you want a career in a fast paced industry which is constantly evolving and want to learn on the job?
*Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
The role as a Digital Marketing Specialist will equip you with the basic principles of SEO, PPC, Content and Social Media marketing, once you have learnt the basics of each field you can continue to further your knowledge in your desired specialist field. Your skills will enable you to further your knowledge in a supportive and results-driven team environment. At Zelst we pride ourselves on our training and tailored made progression plans. We are committed to supporting and encouraging personal development which also drives the agency forward and providing the best possible service to our clients. So it’s a win win!
Here is what our team have to say:-
“As someone who came to the company with no background in marketing, I’ve found working at Zelst to be a fantastic experience. The team is dedicated, supportive and very friendly, and my contributions are always valued. I’ve learned so much, and not just about search marketing; I’ve been given the opportunity to immerse myself in a broad range of topics, from interior design to outdoor adventure and many more beyond.
Every day, I strive to improve myself personally and professionally in a workplace that recognises my potential and gives me the tools and time needed to reach for it.”
Rebekah, Content Specialist
“I have worked here for 8 years, starting out as an English Literature graduate with no prior marketing experience. Peter and Sarah saw my potential and I was given full training across all our digital services until I chose my specialist area of content in which I wanted to progress. I am now Account Director at the agency – all with the help and guidance of my managers.
The environment is very supportive and friendly and it has been a great experience growing with the agency and learning every day!”
Sophie, Account Director
You will learn how to:
- Analyse a clients website to provide the best advice and course of action
- Use a wide range of software including Google Analytics, HRefs, Moz, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads.
- Implement new SEO and content strategies for clients website
- Create powerful and effective campaigns
- Produce reports detailing clients’ monthly progress
- Liaise with clients on campaign progress and questions
- Undertake keyword research
- Analyse campaign performance to meet clients’ goals and targets
- Effectively brainstorm to improve campaign performance
- Write high-quality content for search purposes
- Communicate effectively with team members
We would like you to have:
- Passion for marketing and a keen interest in business
- Highly motivated for personal development
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- The ability to dissect data, identify trends, and spot opportunities
- Strong communication skills to be able to work as part of a team
Benefits of working for Zelst Ltd:
- Work for one of the most established and experienced agencies in the North of England offering job security
- Company bonus scheme
- Option to work from home two days a week
- Pension scheme
- Allocated time every month for personal development and training
- Follow a training program of virtual learning and practical learning delivered to you by our specialists
- Ample holiday allowance, including having your birthday off and the opportunity for more days off with achievement of the week
- Free parking
- A 5-minute walk from the train station, bus station and Harrogate town center
- Our office dog Pongo is always around for play and a cuddle
- Zelst is a leading digital marketing agency, proud to be one of the longest established and experienced agencies in the North of England
- We work with ambitious clients who want to become leaders in their industry, market or sector