TRAINEE BIDDABLE MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Zelst is an ambitious digital marketing agency…and we are growing! We are looking to grow our team with people who share our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating the best digital campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who will be able to drive high quality traffic and leads for our clients in a wide range of sectors.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing paid advertising campaigns to deliver and exceed clients’ KPI’s and overall business objectives.
- Performing extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Developing and creating innovative, imaginative and insightful PPC strategies for our clients in a range of industry sectors.
- Strategic implementation of paid advertising campaigns including Google Shopping Campaigns, Search Campaigns, Mobile, Display, Video, Remarketing and Paid Social campaigns.
- Interpreting and measuring the success of campaigns using analytics software such as Google Analytics and using this data to optimise and improve campaigns.
- Analysing, managing and optimising client campaigns using specialist software and tools.
- Results reporting and data analysis for clients and internal use to identify opportunities for campaign development.
- Working with our whole team to develop integrated strategies to achieve client objectives and timescales with optimum resource use.
- Communicating with clients, partners and website owners.
- An analytical thinker who is confident with numerical data and has a problem solving aptitude.
- A team player who is able to clearly communicate your ideas and work well with other team members.
- A creative person who always looks at new projects with an innovative eye and can always bring new ideas and a fresh perspective on campaigns.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to crack on with work when required and committed and interested in the content they are creating.
- An organised person who can manage their workload in a clear and coherent way. Keeping all your work in ship-shape is a must with a range of clients to look after, so time-management is key.
- Has an insatiable appetite for learning and committed to develop both personally and professionally.
What we are looking for …
An simple understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics and how it is used within a commercial environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Numerical and analytical skills which will help you to provide actionable insights and recommendations on improving ROI for our clients.
Organised, self-motivated and able to work independently on projects but also able to work as part of a team to deliver client objectives and goals.
Is this the role for you?
Simply enter your contact details in the contact form to the right with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role advertised and upload your CV.