TRAINEE Digital Content EXECUTIVE
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Due to some exciting client wins, we’re looking to expand our content team. We’re in search for a trainee digital content executive who shares our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating the best digital campaigns for our clients.
You will join our established team of talented content strategists and be expected to support the ideation, creation and promotion of digital content to contribute to the overall success of our digital marketing campaigns.
You will be expected to create digital content in a number of different formats including (but not limited to) landing pages, blog posts, in-depth guides, product pages, press releases and social media campaigns.
The role will cover a vast range of industries including health and beauty, food and drink, interiors, legal and technical. One thing we can guarantee is that the work will always be varied and challenging!
Working alongside our SEO and biddable media teams, you will help to deliver a cohesive strategy that facilities the growth and development of businesses online.
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Creating articles, blog posts and press releases for a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors and industries.
- Creating, modifying and optimising content on websites and website pages.
- Researching, drafting, editing and publishing online content to improve and add value to the target customer experience.
- Reaching out to other bloggers, publishers, journalists and other agencies to establish strong relationships and externally promote content.
- Monitoring the performance of content and provide actionable insights using various reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Managing, creating and implementing social media and content marketing campaigns using an editorial calendar.
- Developing innovative written and visual content for scheduled social media posts which engage audiences and promote specific brand messages.
Who we want to work with
A self-motivated individual who has an insatiable appetite for learning and who is committed to developing both personally and professionally. You’ll also have the drive and ambition to progress in a fast paced agency environment.
As it is a trainee role, we aren’t looking for years of experience. What we are looking for is passion. Passion for creating innovative and strategic digital content and a dedication to providing the best possible service to our clients.
We are looking for:
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An organised person who is able to work independently on projects but also able to work as part of a team to deliver client objectives and goals.
- Excellent researcher who has the ability to think outside the box to create content that answers client and customer needs.
- An understanding of Digital Content and Google Analytics and how it is used within a commercial environment
Is this the role for you?
Simply apply online with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role and working at Zelst.