PPC AND SEO EXECUTIVE
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
As one of the North’s longest-established digital marketing agencies, Zelst know how to cultivate growth online. Our team is made up of strategists, analysts and creatives who have built a reputation for delivering success online for businesses.
Due to some exciting client wins, we’re looking to expand our team. We’re in search for a trainee PPC and SEO executive who shares our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating the best digital campaigns for our clients.
You will join our established team of talented SEO and paid media strategists and be expected to contribute to the overall success of our digital marketing campaigns.
This is a hybrid role which includes the implementation of SEO and technical optimisation as well as management of paid advertising campaigns to deliver and exceed clients’ KPI’s and overall business objectives.
The role will cover a vast range of industries including health and beauty, food and drink, interiors, legal and technical. One thing we can guarantee is that the work will always be varied and challenging!
Working alongside our content team, you will help to deliver a cohesive strategy that facilities the growth and development of businesses online.
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Developing and creating innovative, imaginative and insightful SEO strategies for our clients in a range of industry sectors.
- Strategic implementation of paid advertising campaigns including Google Shopping Campaigns, Search Campaigns, Mobile, Display, Video, Paid Social and Remarketing campaigns.
- Interpreting and measuring the success of campaigns using analytics software such as Google Analytics and using this data to optimise and improve campaigns.
- Analysing, managing and optimising client campaigns using specialist software and tools.
- Results reporting and data analysis for clients and internal use to identify opportunities for campaign development.
- Working with other members of the technical department to assist with the preparation and creation of written SEO recommendations for our clients.
- Working with our whole team to develop integrated strategies to achieve client objectives and timescales with optimum resource use.
- On page content optimisation and technical optimisation of websites.
- Communicating with clients, partners and website owners
Who we want to work with
A self-motivated individual who has an insatiable appetite for learning and who is committed to developing both personally and professionally. You’ll also have the drive and ambition to progress in a fast paced agency environment.
As it is a trainee role, we aren’t looking for years of experience. What we are looking for is passion. Passion for delivering innovative and strategic campaigns and a dedication to providing the best possible service to our clients.
We are looking for:
- An analytical thinker who is confident with numerical data and has a problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English and a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Numerical and analytical skills which will help you to provide actionable insights and recommendations on improving ROI for our clients. excellent standards of written and spoken English.
- Confident and effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas both verbally and in impeccable written English.
- An organised person who is able to work independently on projects but also able to work as part of a team to deliver client objectives and goals.
Is this the role for you?
Simply apply online with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role and working at Zelst.