TRAINEE SEO EXECUTIVE
Full Time Position (37.5 Hours)
Based at our offices in central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a trainee SEO executive to join our ranks. We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who will be able to drive high quality traffic and leads for our clients in a wide range of sectors.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing SEO and technical optimisation as well as managing paid advertising campaigns to deliver and exceed clients’ KPI’s and overall business objectives.
- Performing extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Developing and creating innovative, imaginative and insightful SEO strategies for our clients in a range of industry sectors.
- Interpreting and measuring the success of campaigns using analytics software such as Google Analytics and using this data to optimise and improve campaigns.
- Analysing, managing and optimising client campaigns using specialist software and tools.
- Results reporting and data analysis for clients and internal use to identify opportunities for campaign development.
- Working with other members of the technical department to assist with the preparation and creation of written SEO recommendations for our clients.
- Working with our whole team to develop integrated strategies to achieve client objectives and timescales with optimum resource use.
- On page content optimisation and technical optimisation of websites.
- Communicating with clients, partners and website owners.
- An analytical thinker who is confident with numerical data and has a problem solving aptitude.
- A team player who is able to clearly communicate your ideas and work well with other team members.
- A creative person who always looks at new projects with an innovative eye and can always bring new ideas and a fresh perspective on campaigns.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to crack on with work when required and committed and interested in the content they are creating.
- An organised person who can manage their workload in a clear and coherent way. Keeping all your work in ship-shape is a must with a range of clients to look after, so time-management is key.
- Has an insatiable appetite for learning and committed to develop both personally and professionally.
What we are looking for …
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Numerical and analytical skills which will help you to provide actionable insights and recommendations on improving ROI for our clients. excellent standards of written and spoken English.
- Confident and effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas both verbally and in impeccable written English.
- Educated to A level or degree standard; preferably having studied a business, marketing or computing related subject.
Is this the role for you?
Simply enter your contact details in the contact form to the right with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role advertised and upload your CV.